Sunday, April 15, 2012

Three Months

February = Love

That's for sure :) And here is mine...




Beach day




Disneyland!


Pooh Bear ride


Sorry about the flash (my phone is bad with pics) but I couldn't pass up posting this face!




We found Mickey Mouse


Cooing at himself in the mirror :)


Rockin' his Michael Jordan outfit from Uncle Dylan



Studying with dad




Happy Valentine's Day!


Trying to stick his whole fist in his mouth




My brother, Parker, took 1st place at his gymnastics meet in St. George and luckily we drove up to see it! It was such a fun short trip with the fam :)


Lovin on Grandma


Playing around at the store. I think he looks smashing ;)


Caden's new favorite thing is to pull cups in close and lick them! So funny!


Taking a walk around the Rose Bowl.
"I'm sexy and I know it..."


Sneaking to watch tv on my lap



I have a feeling he is going to be one very confused little man :) Go Cougars? Go Utes? Oh dear!!

Go Trojans!! Of course :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful February!

No comments:

Post a Comment