Tuesday, September 4, 2012

April ~ Caden is 5 Months!!

I had been looking for some kind of dresser to put along the hallway in our front room. We stopped by Salvation Army one day and found exactly what I was looking for! AND it was 40% off! Yay! So we threw it in the car and brought it home. A couple coats of paint later, and ta da! Love it :)



 

We had some visitors :) Angela and her kids came down for spring break. We loved having them!


We walked around Kari's school


We went to the zoo


Kari found the giraffes :)


We went to the park


We read some books 



And Angela, me, Heather, and Ashley all went to the Ellen show!! :)


We didn't get in to the actual taping, so that was a bummer. But we have guaranteed tickets for October, so that should be fun!


Kari got stuck at home watching all of the kids. Caden was well taken care of ;)





Loading him up with toys



Ipads make great babysitters :)


Caden was crying, so his cute cousins sang to him and he absolutely loved it!


 

We had more visitors come for the second half of spring break! My family :) We took them to Six Flags




We took Caden on the train 


He was so happy when we got off the train that he kissed me and laughed with me for a good five minutes!





Definitely one of my favorite mommy moments!







 

Kari played the basketball shooting game and won a USC water bottle! Whoo!!
  
Kari had the opportunity to make a poster (that our friend, Brett, helped out with) about one of his research ideas and present it.



He has since finished the paper and has submitted it to be published :) Yay Kari!


Parker looking like he's having a blast...


Brooklyn and Dylan at Bubba Gump's on Santa Monica Pier 

Then all our visitors left and we had to go back to our lonely lives...hahaha but the house was VERY quiet...


Caden and June



We love bath time





Zonked out on the bed


Ok this outfit kills me!! I love his skinny jeans! Kari hates them, of course. But that's ok :)


Hanging out at church


Our amazing friends Sachia and Brett Willis invited us over for dinner and egg hunting on Easter.


Caden wasn't too sure about it...


Daddy's boy 100%







I just thought these pictures were hilarious! Obviously I wasn't aware they were even being taken at the time...



"Wake up mom!"


What's that saying? If it doesn't end up all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face! Carl's Junior has a good point...



At church again. We set him on the ground a lot...he's heavy!!


Playing with June on the gym floor


For Mother's Day, we flew my mom out and she and I went on the Mother's Day Price is Right taping!


EARLY in the morning getting ready to go... 


a MILLION hours later when we got home...what a long day!


We didn't get picked :( But I had one of the funnest memories with my mom! She's the best. I forget how funny she is until we are alone together for long periods of time. My abs hurt from laughing so much (and shivering because we were outside in the cold like ALL DAY!)

That was about it for April! I will end with a couple more photos of our little man :)


No comments:

Post a Comment