Thursday, June 24, 2010

Computer Failure...

So my computer is throwing a fit :( so i've been forced to work off the iPod. There might not be any pictures for a bit unfortunately! Sorry! We're doing our best to get it working again! So yesterday Kari and I had the opportunity to go spend the night at our wards girls camp. They needed another priesthood holder and I was scared to stay home alone. I was so jealous of these girls! They got to stay in a cabin right by the ocean! My girls camps were definitely not that cool! And these girls were awesome! Their theme was Harry Potter; strength and courage. They put on a skit that was just awesome! We sang songs and had scones with them. It was such a fun experience! Oh and their morning activity was learning how to surf! What a neat thing! I think I would have had a lot better attitudes about my girls camps if they were anything like these! It was really cool to be a part of it for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment