Thursday, June 17, 2010

SUN!!!....burns....

Today was spent...sleeping in, french toast for breakfast, and going to the beach! It was so fun! The weather was perfect, water was crystal clear and warm, slightly breezy, and lots of cool crabs. Kari studied for the CPA exam and I read my book. We both lost track of time and came home royally sunburned. As the day progressed, eating dinner, making cookies and all, we both became more and more red. We're not sure when it's going to stop, but we hope soon! Kari has made me commit to wearing lots and lots of sunscreen from now on, and no more getting distracted for 4 hours by books on the beach, as nice as that may sound.

1 comment:

  1. Ow! Sounds painful. I remember doing the same thing when I went to Hawaii. I'm glad you are liking your book!

    ReplyDelete