Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nightstand Makeover

So we've been using one of our bookshelves for Kari's nightstands, but I decided I wanted it in the hall. We looked tons of places for a cheap, but cute, nightstand for him. We didn't find anything we liked that was reasonably priced! (I guess we're just too spoiled, getting all our other furniture for free :)) We went to the thrift store down the street and found this cute one!


I just loved the cute little details, and it was only $15!




We did it in blue to match his desk.





Turned out pretty cute, I think! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lexi, I miss your guts!!
    I love looking at all your furniture makeovers!! They all turned out so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, too! Thank you! You are too sweet :) They are so fun to do!

    ReplyDelete