Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME! :)

September
Caden is now in the double digits! 10 months!


 What better way to start off the month than a last minute trip down to USC for the football game?!



We rode the metro there and back and had an awesome family day :)







He thought Kari's sunglasses were so funny.


I love this pic of me and munch. He loved the football game! Probably cuz he will be a football player one day... ;)





Haha...I just love his face in this shot.



 This was SO funny!! He would lean all the way back...


ALL THE WAY...   (Good thing I had a tight grip on him)


Come up for kisses...


Then go again! haha


 On the Metro home. He kept playing with the baby in the reflection. Good thing he was there, or it would have been a boring hour long ride!

 

This video is not very good, and he is totally leaning against the pillow, but this month he's learning to stand on his own! Pretty exciting :)


 First trip to the doctor because we thought Caden had an ear infection. He had a fever and was so sleepy and snuggly (which he usually is NOT). It turned out to be nothing, of course, but it was a sad day. We arenz't used to having a sick baby! So this was definitely a new experience.


So we went home and he slept with dad all day.


When he was feeling better, we took the babes to Disneyland!


Peter Pan ride


Tower of Terror! I'm so glad Ashley talked me in to going on this. I was scared out of my mind, but it was so fun!!


We were a little too excited about Cars Land...it is SO COOL!!!


Again with the wolf eyes


 I am so grateful for Skype. Getting to talk to my sister made my week!! She is beautiful and is my hero!


 We took a trip one weekend to Ventura with our friends the Larsons, Hales, and Beynons. Caden is ready to hit the beach!


The beach! And no, Caden's head is NOT that big. His hat is just on funny...
 

The classic June/Caden shot. I swear she does this every time! hahaha We love her :)





The boys playing catch.


June taking a snooze in the tent.


Ashley and Caden. He LOVES her :)



We went up to Myles' parent's house and picked lemons from their orchard. It was beautiful! 


Swimming and BBQ made for a fun night! Kari had a great time with the babes.


  Kari's awful sunburn. The result of not putting on enough sunscreen...poor guy!


We got to babysit June one morning and they both were reading books on my lap. It was so sweet!


Checking out his pumas. He always has to inspect his shoes before we put them on. Goofy little man...


Guess where we're headed to....this was the most awesome plane ride ever, I might add! I think Caden would agree.


There's that baby again!! Good kisses...


 Watching the Utah vs BYU game!! Go UTES!!!


Beautiful ladies all snuggled up on the couch :)


Guess who Caden was cheering for :)


Utes won! This was posted the next day. I thought it was too funny not to keep!


 This was at Dylan's farewell. He gave an excellent talk and we are so proud of him! He leaves for the Rapid City, SD mission on October 17th. This was also Caden's first taste of a Pace Bar. He loved it!


 Aunt Brooklyn is the best. She plays with Caden all the time. This used to be Parker's mini cooper and we cleaned it up for Caden. He had a blast playing with it! Such a boy...


Chillin'


Yogurt is Caden's favorite food.


 Good thing Uncle Dylan is a pretty tough guy. Caden likes to beat him up a bit ;)

Annnd...back home we go...


 I took away my credit card...oh no...


 We went to Disneyland with Ashley and June. How we got both of the kids to take a nap at the same time is beyond me. Miracles happen everyday I guess!
Just look at their legs...munch's are at least twice as big as June's! Oh my goodness...


 This was my early birthday dinner to Islands with Heather and Myles. YUM!



 I came home to this on my door the morning of my birthday :) This made my day!


I came back home later that night and everyone was there! They had decorated our apartment and everything! It was so sweet :)


Brett and Ashley


Heather and Myles

and Chelsey and Adam were there! I'm so sad we didn't get a picture of them...but it meant a lot to me that they were there, too :)



Blowing out the candles...


Cleaning up is always fun :)
I really appreciated Kari putting all of this together. It meant so much to me and made me feel so special!


Road tripping to...UTAH (Yes, again...)


Birthday dinner with the Hicks' to Cafe Trio


Watching a soccer game with Nana


Crawling around chasing his cousins. Caden thinks they are the coolest!


Another month down. Munch keeps growing! And time keeps flying by...

No comments:

Post a Comment